- Can we apply for credit card without bank account?
- What credit card can I get with no deposit?
- What is the easiest credit card to get approved for?
- Which bank gives credit card easily?
- Which bank is best for credit cards?
- Can you get a credit card with a 550 credit score?
- Can I get a credit card with no money?
- Can you open a credit card with no money?
- Which credit cards give you instant approval?
- What is the easiest credit card to get with no credit?
- What are the easiest credit cards to get with bad credit?
- What’s the fastest way to get a credit card?
- How can I get a credit card without a job?
- Can I get a credit card in one day?
Can I Get a Credit Card Without a Bank Account?
If you’re applying for a credit card, having an account with the issuing bank can make it easier to get approved.
But in many cases, it’s not a requirement.
In fact, it’s possible some issuers may not require you to have a bank account at all to open up a credit card.
Can we apply for credit card without bank account?
You don’t need to get a credit card from the same bank you have your transaction or savings accounts with. While getting a credit card with the same bank as your debit card provider might offer some convenience, there are some perks to switching to a different bank when applying for a new credit card.
What credit card can I get with no deposit?
The best unsecured credit card for bad credit is the Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit because it has a $300 minimum credit limit, its annual fee could be as low as $0 (or as high as $99), and you don’t have to put down a security deposit.
What is the easiest credit card to get approved for?
Here are the easiest credit cards to get approved for:
- No Min Credit Score: Green Dot primor® Visa® Classic Secured Credit Card.
- No Credit Check: OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
- Low Annual Fee: First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card.
- No Annual Fee: Fingerhut Credit Account.
Which bank gives credit card easily?
Cards against Fixed Deposit
|Sr. No.||Credit Card Name||Card Issuing Bank|
|5||Instant Platinum||ICICI Bank|
|6||Insta Easy||Axis Bank|
|7||Assure||Bank of Baroda|
8 more rows
Which bank is best for credit cards?
List of Top 10 Credit Cards from Leading Banks in India
- HDFC Regalia First Credit Card- Travel and Dining.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card- Shopping.
- SimplyCLICK SBI Card- Online Shopping.
- American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card- Travel.
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card- Air Miles.
- SBI Card Elite- Travel and Movies.
Can you get a credit card with a 550 credit score?
Generally speaking, a credit score of between 300 (the lowest FICO score) and 650 is considered bad credit. However, some card issuers will consider scores of 550 to 650 as being simply poor credit and may consider you for an unsecured credit card.
Can I get a credit card with no money?
Getting a credit card with little or no income
If you don’t have enough income to qualify for a credit card on your own, you still have options. Save up for a secured credit card: Secured credit cards require an upfront security deposit, usually equal to the credit limit.
Can you open a credit card with no money?
The easiest way for any student to get a credit card is to open a secured credit card account in your own name. With a deposit as low as $49 (but no more than $200), you can open a secured credit card that will report to all major credit bureaus and offer a credit limit of at least $200.
Which credit cards give you instant approval?
Best Instant Approval Credit Cards
|Credit Card||Best For||Annual Fee|
|Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit||No Deposit||$0 – $99|
|OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card||No Credit Check||$35|
|Discover it® Secured||Rewards||$0|
|Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi||Excellent Credit||$0*|
1 more row
What is the easiest credit card to get with no credit?
The easiest credit card to get with no credit is the OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
What are the easiest credit cards to get with bad credit?
7 Best Credit Cards for Bad Credit in 2019
- Discover it® Secured.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit.
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
- Capital One® Secured Mastercard®
- Green Dot Visa® Secured Credit Card.
- Citi® Secured Mastercard®
- Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit.
What’s the fastest way to get a credit card?
There are generally three ways to apply for a credit card: online, by phone and in person at a bank, store or credit union.
- Apply Online. Going directly to the website of the credit card company is usually the fastest way to get a credit card.
- Apply By Phone.
- Apply In Person.
How can I get a credit card without a job?
Method 3 Using Community Property to Get a Credit Card
- Consider applying for a credit card using community property as a source of income.
- Apply online or in-person at your bank.
- Fill out the application.
- Review and submit the application.
Can I get a credit card in one day?
Provided you apply online, many credit card issuers can provide same-day approval, but only a handful of companies will give you the ability to use your card the same day you’re approved. In general, you won’t be able to get your physical credit card the same day you’re approved.