Now, instead of creating multiple user accounts with different email addresses, you can add new or existing accounts to one profile and quickly switch between them in the Dashboard (and forget having to remember any additional email and password combos).
You can link existing Stripe accounts, too.8 Jan 2014
How do I add users to my Stripe account?
To add a new team member:
- Log into the Stripe dashboard and navigate to Business Settings.
- Click Team.
- Select + New User from the top right.
- Add the email address(es) of the team member(s) to invite to the Stripe account.
- Click Invite to send the invitation email.
What is stripe connected account?
A user with a Standard account has a relationship with Stripe, is able to log in to the Dashboard, can process charges on their own, and can disconnect their account from your platform. You can prompt your users to create Stripe accounts or allow anyone with an existing Stripe account to connect to your platform.
What bank does Stripe use?
Who does Stripe use as their processing bank/gateway? Merchants use Stripe as their gateway.10 Apr 2019
How do I change my bank account on stripe?
To update your bank account on file with Stripe and to change where you receive future payouts:
- Sign in to your Stripe account to open your Dashboard.
- Select Home.
- Select Balance to expand the menu.
- Select Settings to open the Bank Accounts page.
- Select Edit to enter your new routing and account number.
26 Sep 2018
How do I activate my Stripe account?
When you have the required banking and identification information ready, you can activate your Stripe account. To activate your Stripe account: Go to https://stripe.com/global#signup-form. Choose the country where you’re doing business (where you hold your bank account), and then enter a username and password.
How do I change my stripe username?
You may change the name of your Stripe account from ‘Folksy’ to your own shop name in the ‘Account Settings’ section of your ‘Business Settings’ page. This will change the name that you see displayed in the top left hand corner of your dashboard.