There are 4 ways you can process debit or credit card payments.
- Online Merchant Gateway like PayPal or Stripe.
- Merchant Account with a bank.
- Payment processing company like Ezidebit.
- Mobile card reader to Accept credit cards on your phone or with separate reader.
How can my business accept credit cards?
To accept credit cards, you need three things: a credit card merchant account, a bank account and a way to process payments. A merchant account allows your customers’ payments via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and other cards to be transferred to the bank account you designate.
What is the best way to accept credit card payments for small business?
5 best ways to accept credit card payments for your business
- Square. Chances are, you’ve seen Square being used by many merchants and retailers.
- Stripe. For those with businesses that need to go beyond credit card payments, Stripe is a good option.
How can I take a credit card payment?
The way you accept credit cards will depend on where you’re taking the payments. To accept credit cards in-store, you need a card reader and a merchant account.
How to Accept Credit Cards
- Select a POS System.
- Select a Merchant Account (if Not Using All-in-One System)
- Select a Payment Gateway.
- Purchase Needed Equipment.
How can I accept credit card payments on my phone?
7 Apps and Readers for Mobile Credit Card Processing
- Square. Square is a popular service that offers a free mobile app and reader.
- EMSplus. EMSplus is a low-cost provider with a free app and reader.
- PayAnywhere. PayAnywhere is a customizable mobile app and reader to accept credit card payments and manage your business.
- PayPal Here.
- Credit Card Terminal.
- QuickBooks GoPayment.