How do I open a merchant account?
How to create a merchant account
- Choose credit card brands to work with. This is the starting point of your journey.
- Figure out the payment model.
- Analyze your turnover.
- Start looking for a (local) bank.
- Prepare your website.
- Gather all the documents.
- Submit an application form.
What is Paytm merchant account?
As a Paytm Minimum KYC user, you can accept or add up to Rs 10,000 in your Paytm wallet. You can do transactions/pay to our offline merchants, online merchants, shop or recharge at Paytm. As a Paytm Basic Wallet (a non KYC user), you cannot add or receive money in your Paytm wallet.
How can I convert my Paytm account to merchant account?
First of all, Go To Paytm Merchant Account PageLogin/ Sign Up with your Paytm Id. Now Click on “Get Started For Free”.Click On “Get Your QR Code.“ Fill Your Adhar Card or PAN Card Number. It is time to add Bank Details like Account Number, IFSC code.
How can I get Paytm merchant key?
Paytm Live Credentials
- Enter the Production Merchant ID from the Paytm screen into the Live Merchant ID field on the Give Patym settings screen.
- Enter the Production Account Secret Key from the Paytm screen into the Live Merchant Key field on the Give Paytm settings screen.