Accept Payments Online Without A Merchant Account.
For businesses that want to take card payments but not go through a tortuous process of applying for a bank merchant account, Nochex is a great alternative.
Nochex provides a straightforward account so that you can accept card payments and deposit funds.
How can I accept credit card payments for my small business?
The way you accept credit cards will depend on where you’re taking the payments. To accept credit cards in-store, you need a card reader and a merchant account. To accept credit cards online, you need an ecommerce site and a payment gateway.
How do I get a merchant account?
How to create a merchant account
- Choose credit card brands to work with. This is the starting point of your journey.
- Figure out the payment model.
- Analyze your turnover.
- Start looking for a (local) bank.
- Prepare your website.
- Gather all the documents.
- Submit an application form.
How do I set up a credit card merchant account?
- Decide how you want to accept credit card payments.
- Search for a merchant account.
- Compare fees.
- Evaluate the merchant account providers.
- Check if the merchant account comes with a payment gateway.
- Watch out for scams.
How can I accept credit card payments on my phone?
7 Apps and Readers for Mobile Credit Card Processing
- Square. Square is a popular service that offers a free mobile app and reader.
- EMSplus. EMSplus is a low-cost provider with a free app and reader.
- PayAnywhere. PayAnywhere is a customizable mobile app and reader to accept credit card payments and manage your business.
- PayPal Here.
- Credit Card Terminal.
- QuickBooks GoPayment.