Can I pay my target red card online?
A Target.com account is used to manage your online orders and registries, while Manage My REDcard is used to manage your Target Credit Card™, Target Debit Card™ and Target™ Mastercard®, including paying your REDcard credit card bill, setting alerts, viewing transactions and updating your personal information.
How do I pay my REDcard?
How to Pay Your Target REDcard Online
- Signing In. From the Target home page, click on the REDcard tab at the top right.
- Making Payments. Once you have logged in to your account, click “Schedule a Payment” under Payment Information in the left-hand navigation.
- Scheduling in Advance.
- Change Your Billing Date.
Can I pay my Target credit card in store?
In-Store. Credit card payments can be made at Target stores at the Guest Services counter.
How can I check my Target credit card balance?
Here’s how to check the balance on your Target gift card:
- Visit any Target store and ask a cashier to check the balance for you.
- Check your balance online here.
- Call Target at 1-800-544-2943.