How it works
- Collect funds. Accept money from customers with Stripe or another payment provider.
- Onboard recipients. Use Connect Onboarding or build your own custom flow to onboard your recipients.
- Add funds. If needed, top up your Stripe account with funds from a linked bank account.
- Pay recipients.
How does Stripe pay you?
To receive funds for payments you’ve processed, Stripe makes deposits (payouts) from your available account balance into your bank account. The first payout usually takes a little longer in order to establish the Stripe account. Subsequent payouts are then processed according to your account’s payout schedule.
How long does it take to get your money from stripe?
The very first transfer Stripe makes to your bank will take 7 days to post in the US or Canada, and can take up to 10 days to post to UK and EU accounts. Payouts are bundled together and paid out to US customers within 2 business days.
How do I get money from my stripe to my bank account?
Transferring funds from your Stripe account is quick and easy right from your Dashboard!
- First, login into your Stripe Account and navigate to “Transfers”
- Next, click into your Settings Tab.
- Within your Settings tab, you can:
- Connect your bank account.
- Set up an automatic schedule to deposit funds to your bank account.
What is a stripe transfer?
A Stripe account is a lot like a bank account. When you collect payments in other currencies, Stripe converts the money into your account’s currency. You can transfer the money from your Stripe account to your bank. It’s what Stripe calls a Payout.