10 Highest Paying Public Sector Banks in India
- State Bank of India (SBI) Among all the PSU banks, the state Bank of India is the most important and has the largest network.
- United Bank of India (UBI)
- United Commercial Bank (UCO Bank)
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Allahabad Bank.
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Bank of Maharashtra.
- IDBI Bank.
Which private bank gives highest salary in India?
The largest private sector lender spends an average of Rs 5.5 lakh on its every employee, while Indian Bank spends Rs 6.2 lakh, Bank of Baroda (BoB): Rs 6 lakh, Axis Bank and Bank of India (BoI): Rs 5.8 lakh each, Punjab National Bank (PNB): Rs 5.5 lakh, Canara: Rs 5.1 lakh, Union Bank of India (UBI): Rs 4.9 lakh,
Which bank pays highest salary?
Top 5 Highest Paying Banks For Vice Presidents:
- American Express.
- Morgan Stanley.
- Capital One.
- Bank of America.
- Goldman Sachs. Average base salary for financial analysts: $69,461.
- American Express. Average base salary for financial analysts: $66,459.
- Citi. Average base salary for financial analysts: $66,280.
Which bank gives highest salary to clerk?
Get a glimpse of what the leading government banks of India offer their employees in terms of salary package and allowances.
1. State Bank of India:
|Jobs||Average/Median Annual Salaries|
|Bank Clerk||INR 138,808 – INR 375,517|
|Loan Officer||INR 117,125 – INR 467,858|
3 more rows
What is the salary of SBI cashier?
SBI Clerical Grade Salary – Lowest and Highest Gross Salaries for each position per month
|Addl Senior Assistant||Rs.31253.00 – 105447|
|Spl RK/RK Cashier||Rs.56113 – 132678|
|Spl Stenographer||Rs.21152 – 106208|
|Spl Assistant (Non Bank)||Rs.53873 – 137095|
|Spl Assistant (Banking)||Rs.58782 – 190654|
10 more rows
Which is the highest position in Bank?
The following are some of the highest paying banking jobs for those with MBA degrees:
- #1 Chief Financial Officer.
- #2 Finance Director.
- #3 Banking & Commercial Loan Workout Manager.
- #4 Bank Vice Presidents.
- #5 CEO or Bank President.
- #6 Hedge Fund Managers.
- #7 Controller.
- #8 Senior Direct Sales Representative.
What is the salary of CA?
The average salary of Chartered Accountants in India ranges from 6-7 lakhs to 30 lakhs. International packages are even higher ranging up to 75 lakhs. Last year stats show that average salary of CAs in India was offered around 7.36 lakhs p.a. in the campus placement conducted by ICAI.
Which is the best job in bank?
13 Highest Paying Bank Jobs
- Credit Analyst: $48,840. Credit analysts help banks determine whether to make loans by reviewing potential borrowers’ credit profiles.
- Budget Analyst: $54,020.
- Internal Auditor: $60,000.
- Bank Manager: $61,209.
- Relationship Manager: $66,040.
- Asset Manager: $67,000.
- Equities Trader: $71,913.
- Fixed Income Analyst: $76,061.
What is the most paid job in India?
List of Top Highest Paid Jobs of 2019 in India
- Chartered Accountant.
- Software Engineer.
- App Developer.
- Cricket Player.
- Investment Banker.